Regional ServiceARNOLD SERVICES
Arnold’s Regional Truckload Service consists of transporting dry van freight in any quantity throughout the South Central and Midwest states.
Dedicated SolutionsARNOLD SERVICES
Arnold Transportation provides the right assets with the right people to support your business’ committed capacity throughout the South Central and Midwest regions of the United States.
Logistics SupportARNOLD SERVICES
Arnold provides third party logistics solutions and brokerage throughout the United States. A team of experts provides solutions to transportation problems, from a single shipment to a large move.
Expedited ServicesARNOLD SERVICES
Arnold invites Customers in need of Expedited Overnight Options to experience the Arnold difference. Count on Arnold for expedited and overnight needs.
SAFETY. SERVICE. PEOPLE.
HOVER OVER A SECTION TO LEARN MORE →
Earn $65k Plus at Arnold!
Great Pay, Perks, and Benefits
- Average earnings from $1,050 to $1,500 gross pay per week
- Average from 2,000 to 2,800 miles per week
- Monthly Productivity Bonus up to .03 CPM
- 2 Days Guaranteed Home Time
- Referral Bonuses
- $250.00 Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Pet Friendly
- Paid lay-over ($75 per day) and breakdown ($100) after first 24 hours
- Paid detention (with documentation)
- Short/Long term disability, accident, and critical illness coverage available
- Health Benefits: medical, vision, dental, and company-paid $20k life insurance policy
- 401K after 6 months of continuous employment
Paid Orientation and Travel
When you join the team, you’ll meet key executives and have 1:1 time with your Fleet Manager during the 2-day onboarding process. You’ll stay a newly remodeled hotel where we provide a private room. Ask about reimbursements for personal travel expenses like a rental car or personal vehicle mileage. During orientation, we provide all meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and your compensation starts with a gift card on the very first day:
- Start of Orientation - $200.00 Walmart Gift Card for necessities
- After Graduation - $500 Orientation Pay
- $200 on 1st Check
- $300 on 2nd Check
- First 4 Months Employment - $1,000 New Driver Bonus
- $200 paid on payroll check after 30 days
- $200 paid on payroll check after 60 days
- $200 paid on payroll check after 90 days
- $400 paid on payroll check after 120 days
We Love Pets
To take an animal as your passenger you must:
- Pay a $400.00 fee. This will be payroll deducted at $50.00 per week for 8 weeks.
- Only one (1) animal at a time.
- Only dogs and cats are allowed. (No other animals at all)
- Driver must provide a copy of the animal’s shot records. Originals should be carried on the truck.
- The animal must be kept on a leash when outside the truck.
- The animal must not be let out of the truck while on customer or consignee property.
- Animals are not allowed in any company, shipper, or consignee building.
- Dogs must not exceed 70 lbs.
- A company representative may inspect equipment at any time for damage.
- Drivers with animals on the truck must adhere to the animal policies of any motels at which they stay. Many motels do not allow animals and it is the responsibility of the driver to provide for care and safety of animals staying in the truck. It is also the responsibility of the driver to ensure that an animal left unattended on a truck is secured (in a carrier or kennel) when the driver will be out of the truck for an extended period.
- The Driver/Owner is liable for any and all damage and/or injury to property or persons caused by actions of their animal. The Driver/Owner also agrees to hold Arnold Transportation, Inc. harmless for same.